Date 16 Nov 2020
Time 11:00 AM
Vision Australia Geelong
Address Online, , VIC
Phone (03) 5249 2700
Join our live, online, five-part program to learn about eye conditions and how to maximise your functional vision. Our Orthoptist will teach you various strategies that you can apply in your own home!
- Session 1: General info on eye conditions.
- Session 2: Strategies for improving contrast and colour.
- Session 3: Strategies to improve brightness and light.
- Session 4: Strategies to improve size and magnification.
- Session 5: Different types of low vision aids – learn what’s available?
Dates and times
Monday’s from 11:00am to 12:00pm. November 16, 23, 30 and December 7.
How to join
All the programs are run online so you can join from your own home.
It's simple to join these sessions. After you have booked, you will receive a link to click on when the session starts. If you like, our help desk can support you in getting set up, just mention it when making your booking.
All of these programs can be funded through your NDIS plan, My Aged Care or privately funded. Please contact us if you would like to know how to arrange funding.
Bookings are essential. To book call (03) 5249 2700 or email here.
Our team will then contact you to confirm your spot.